About this app
File Manager content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of app store . You could visit Flashlight + Clock’s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. File Manager can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 10 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than File Manager apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.2.0 , 2.1.5 , 2.0.9 , 2.0.4 , 2.0.0. You could also download apk of File Manager and run it using popular android emulators.
The description of File Manager
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
– Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
– Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
– More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
– Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
– Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
– Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
– Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily. Show less
File Manager 220.127.116.117_180123 Update
– Bug fixes
– Performance improvement
– Brand new ZenUI 4.0 design
– Fast path navigation
– Add bottom toolbar
– Support theme change
– Support app & pinned shortcut
– Fix bugs
ES File Explorer is a great tool for managing files and programs. It comes with a multitude of additional features such as a tool for killing running applications, direct cloud drive storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Skydrive), and an FTP client so you can use it both on your mobile device as well as your PC.
The program allows any Android user to easily manage all of their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they so want to. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.
When working with your files, you will have the classic options you are accustomed to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anybody via email.
You can also decompress ZIP or RAR files, access the contents of documents in many different file types, and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network.
ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips. HOW TO USE TELEGRAM STICKERS IN WHATSAPP
The arrival of stickers on WhatsApp has been huge news for the continuous development of this popular communication tool. We’ve been using these types of images for a while now on Telegram and Facebook, so it’s normal to assume that they were eventually going to end up on WhatsApp. The only problem is that WhatsApp makes the whole process pretty inconvenient, since you have to install the sticker packs as if they were additional apps. In Telegram it’s the opposite — it couldn’t be easier. That’s why we’re here to explain an easy way to use Telegram stickers in WhatsApp.